If you don’t have the knowledge and patience to build your own PC from scratch or if you are on a budget, a prebuilt gaming PC is the best solution for you.
A lot of people might think that more expensive PCs equate to better functioning equipment. This is not always the case.
This begs the question… which one is for you?
I’ve reviewed 8 highly rated and best prebuilt gaming PCs in the market under $1000. Want a sneak peek? CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Master takes the stand for gamers and video editors as our top-notch choice!
Table of Contents
- Our Top Picks for Best Prebuilt Gaming PCs Under $1000
- Gaming PC Matters 101
- Core Processing Unit (CPU): Heart of PC
- Processor: Intel or Ryzen?
- Graphics Processing Unit (GPU): Enhancer of Gaming Experience
- Random Access Memory (RAM): How Crucial Is It?
- Solid-State Drives: How Do They Affect Your Computer?
- Size: Does It Affect the Computer?
- What is Power Supply Unit (PSU)?
- Is $1,000 Good for a Prebuilt Gaming PC?
- Prebuilt Gaming PC Vs. Personally Assembled Unit?
Our Top Picks for Best Prebuilt Gaming PCs Under $1000
CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Master: Best Overall
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6GHz 6-Core. AMD B450 Chipset
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 6GB Video Card (ports: 1x HDMI)
- RAM: 16GB DDR4
- SSD: 500GB
- Connectivity: 6x USB 3.1, 2x USB 2.0
- Inclusions: Tempered glass side case panel, custom RGB case lighting, USB Gaming Keyboard, RGB 7 colors gaming mouse, no bloatware
What We Love About CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Master Gaming PC
Let’s start with how it has a solid price point to performance value.
The system for CyberpowerPC Gamer Master runs on an exemplary CPU, ensuring SUPERIOR performance for a lot of applications. With its price point, it’s a great deal and a tough one to beat at that.
The Gamer Master promises effortless multi-processing and fast processing speeds, made possible by its 6 cores and 12 threads.
What about under the hood?
Its GPU is NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 6GB Video Card – set to deliver high frame rates and crisp image quality in modern PC games.
Gamer Master offers Ultra-high game settings, ensuring any user that the games would run perfectly with no dropped frames. It’s a beast choice for its price and for someone who loves playing on high resolutions!
- System: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6GHz 6-Core. AMD B450 Chipset; 16GB DDR4, 500GB PCI-E...
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 6GB Video Card, 1x HDMI, & 1x DisplayPort
- Connectivity: 6 x USB 3.1, 2 x USB 2.0, 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000,...
Is This for You?
Out of all gaming desktops, this is our best prebuilt gaming PC under 1000. Gamer Master is perfect for those experienced gamers with its six-core performance or even, FPS gamers who prefer to play with high frame rates or on high resolution.
- Fast and exemplary processing power
- Excellent price point
- Great choice for 1080p gaming
- Six-core performance
- Fan noise
Skytech Archangel: Best Value
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core 12-Thread 3.6GHz (4.2 GHz Max Boost) CPU
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5 (ports: 1x HDMI, 1x Display port)
- RAM: 8GB DDR4 3000MHz Gaming Memory with Heat Spreaders
- SSD: 500GB
- Connectivity: 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, 4x USB 3.2 Gen1
- Inclusions: Free Gaming Keyboard and Mouse
What We Love About Skytech Archangel
Now we know we did say below $1,000.
However, we couldn’t help but add Skytech Archangel to the list even if it is a little over a thousand dollars. If you have a bit of a wiggle room in your budget, this might be a good option for you.
It’s a crowd favorite as its system is built to operate up to ULTRA SETTINGS. This means crisp HD resolution while playing your best-loved games.
Built with GTX 1660 graphics technology from NVIDIA and coupled with AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-core processor, that’s double the speed and power! Those extra 99 dollars are worth it!
With the reliable GTX 1660, Ryzen 5 CPU, and 500GB SSD, this killer combination BESTS others in terms of cost to performance ratio.
Gaming tip: Pair the Skytech Archangel with a 1440P 144Hz monitor to fully appreciate this gaming PC and enjoy your games with the best framework.
- ✔ AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core 12-Thread 3.6GHz (4.2 GHz Max Boost) CPU | 500GB SSD...
- ✔ GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5 Graphics Card (Brand May Varies) | 8GB DDR4...
- ✔ 802.11AC Wi-Fi | No Bloatware | 1x HDMI, 1x DP Guaranteed, additional ports...
Is This for You?
If you have a little more cash to spend, we recommend going for the Skytech Archangel.
Its specs justify the quality performance you get from the extra stretch of 99 dollars (and then some for a high quality monitor as well).
- Quality workmanship
- Capable, stylish, and upgradable gaming rig
- Costs less than its competitors with similar specs
- Sleek design
- Clean installation
- No flash card reader
iBUYPOWER Gaming PC Trace 4: Best Budget Pick
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6GHz
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GT 730 2GB Video Card (ports: 1x HDMI, 1x Display port)
- RAM: 8GB DDR4
- SSD: 240GB Mechanical Hard Drive
- Connectivity: 4x USB 3.0; 2x USB 2.0
- Inclusions: Tempered Glass RGB Gaming Case; 802.11AC Wi-Fi Included; 16 Color RGB lighting case; generic keyboard & mouse no bloatware
What We Love About iBUYPOWER Trace 4
If you’re looking for the best prebuilt gaming PC for first-time gamers and the most budget-friendly option, you’re looking at it.
Investing in a quality and reliable PC couldn’t feel any more right with the Trace 4. This model’s CPU runs on AMD Ryzen 5 3600, a rare offering for gaming PCs at this price point.
Not to mention, the NVIDIA GT 730 and 2GB of GDDR3 VRAM are a steal for its price.
It’s PERFECT for those who are getting their feet wet in the gaming world but are not deep into the complex and more graphically demanding games.
Is This for You?
Best prebuilt PC for an entry-level gamer or those who simply want a safe choice for a good PC. The Trace 4 Gaming PC brings in quality specs at a great deal.
- Great mid-range gaming system
- Great graphics and performance
- Several upgrade options
- Powerful CPU
- SSD capacity might be low for some
- High power wattage – cooling power is okay
- Processor: Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core 6-Core 3.6GHz (4.2GHz Max Boost)
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR5 Video Card (ports: 1x HDMI, 1x D-Sub, 1x DVD-D)
- RAM: 8 GB Gaming Memory DDR4 3000 with Heat Spreader
- SSD: 500GB
- Connectivity: USB: 4x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports, 2x USB 2.0
- Inclusions: PCIe AC Wi-Fi with Antenna, RGB Keyboard & Mouse, no bloatware
What We Love About Skytech Blaze II:
We couldn’t rave more above about the Blaze II.
Packed with Ryzen 5 and backed by Nvidia’s new Turing GPU architecture, the PC renders crisp high-quality visuals with EASE through the GeForce GTX 1650.
GET READY for smooth viewing of high speed gaming or streaming!
Say goodbye to glitches and long waiting times with this unit. Along with the GTX 1660 is a 500GB SSD drive. Expect your computer to come alive within 20 seconds.
Store or pull up multiple files for gaming or work with ease the Skytech Blaze II gaming PC.
Using a 1080p or even 1440p monitor, experience its High/Ultra graphics settings which allow more frames per second.
This model stays high up our charts as it offers premium quality gaming performance and high storage capacity while staying well under the $1,000 budget.
- Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core 3.6GHz (4.2GHz Max Boost) CPU Processor | 500G SSD – Up to...
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Super 4GB Video Card | 8 GB Gaming Memory DDR4 3000 with...
- PCIe AC Wi-Fi with Antenna | No bloatware | 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports, 2 x USB 2.0...
Is This for You?
Perfect for a semi-pro gamer or play trending AAA titles without a hassle, Skytech Blaze II is worth the rave and cash! Its system design and features ensure a true gaming experience!
- Solid cooling
- Topnotch hardware selection
- Superior wired insides
- Powerful, fast processor
- Can run 60fps gaming smoothly
- Solid case design
- Fans become loud during full load
- No flash card reader or USB-C port
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3700 x 8-Core 3.6GHz
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Super 6GB Dedicated Gaming Video Card + VR Ready (ports: 1x DVI, 1x HDMI, 1x Display Port)
- RAM: 16GB DDR4-2666 RAM
- SSD: 240 GB
- Connectivity: 4x USB 3. 0, 2x USB 2. 0
- Inclusions: Tempered glass RGB Gaming Case, 802. 11AC Wi-Fi included, 16 Color RGB Lighting case, Gaming Keyboard & RGB Gaming Mouse, no bloatware
What We Love About Elite Gaming PC
The superior choice that’s perfect for work and play!
Nowadays, we need to be practical right? If you plan to buy a PC that’s sufficient for work but is also powerful enough to deliver high-quality gaming experience, look no further.
iBUYPOWER has released the Elite Gaming PC ARCW 105A tough enough to handle high-speed gaming and intense workloads.
No more “Work Hard, Play Harder” mantra. iBUYPOWER is elite standard.
One cannot ask for a better combination than AMD Ryzen 7 3700 x 8-Core 3.6GHz powering the CPU and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Super GPU.
It comes with an astounding 8 cores and 16 threads, a superb feature that can definitely be of great use for gaming! And *ehem ehem* work too, of course.
Boosting the GTX 1660 GPU are 16GB RAM (double the RAM of most prebuilt options) and a 240GB SSD.
This enables the unit’s high-speed processing performance. Whether you plan to store large amount of work files, do rigorous video editing, or save tons of gaming data, there is no need to worry as this gaming PC has the capacity to do all this.
Is This for You?
A practical option for those needing a reliable gaming desktop that is also powerful enough for multitasking work. If you’re a graphic designer or music producer, Elite Gaming PC is a captivating choice.
- Quiet fan
- CPU power can handle gaming and video editing easily
- Tempered glass design
- RAM comes with 2 expansion slots
- Excellent quality
- Good price point
- 240GB might be too small for some
- Keyboard is a little flimsy
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core 3.7 GHz (4.6 GHz Turbo)
- Graphics card: NVIDIA RTX 2060 6GB Dedicated Gaming Video Card (ports: 1x HDMI, and 1x Display Port)
- RAM: 16GB DDR4-2666 RAM
- SSD: 500 GB
- Connectivity: 2x USB 2.0, 4x USB 3.0
- Inclusions: Tempered glass RGB Gaming Case, 802. 11AC Wi-Fi included, Gaming Keyboard & RGB Gaming Mouse, no bloatware
What We Love About Skytech Shiva
It’s a top-notch pick with premium performance that won’t break the bank!
Skytech established this model as one of the best-prebuilt gaming PCs in the market by equipping the unit with RTX 2060 CPU.
Boasting a 500GB SSD to back its Ryzen 5 CPU, this gaming computer from Skytech promises nothing but high speed and premium quality performance.
Although Ryzen 5 is one version behind Ryzen 7, we have NO COMPLAINTS about its performance. It’s still better compared to other CPUs released in the same period.
The Ryzen 5 is also combined with a powerful GPU – Nvidia’s RTX 2060 6GB video card with ray-tracing support, a MASSIVE leap from other prebuilt gaming PCs in terms of graphics processor.
RTX 2060 is known for hyper-realistic graphics, taking your gaming experience to a whole new level.
Skytech didn’t leave anything to chance. They’ve supported the carefully chosen components with a 16GB RAM to ensure that modern games with heavy graphics would have ample space and storage in the gaming PC.
- ✔ AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core 3.7 GHz (4.6 GHz Turbo) CPU Processor | 1TB NVMe...
- ✔ GeForce RTX 3070 GDDR6 8GB Graphics Card (Brand May Varies) | 16GB DDR4...
- ✔ 802.11AC | No Bloatware | Graphic output options include 1 x HDMI, and 1 x...
Is This for You?
The Skytech Shiva is perfect if you are an avid PC gamer or great those who want a powerful gaming PC. Among the gaming desktops in the list, Skytech Shiva has the latest GPU (Nvidia RTX 2060).
- Great price value
- Capable of running AAA titles at 1080p
- Great design
- Topnotch components
- Fans get loud under full load
- Processor: Intel Core i5-9400f 2.9GHz 6-Core
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Super (ports: 1x HDMI, 1x DisplayPort, 1x DVI)
- RAM: 8GB
- SSD: 512GB
- Connectivity: USB: 4x USB 3.1, 4x USB 2.0
- Inclusions: thermal Kit, DS4200 keyboard, and a clutch GM10 mouse
What We Love About MSI Trident 3 9SH-444US
Smallest gaming PC on our list but packed with power!
The MSI Trident line offers stellar performance for a PC its size. Standing at 15.6 inches, it’s a GAME-CHANGER with its graphics performance that supercharges modern and popular games.
The 9SH from Trident 3 line has a design that is sleek and efficient; the separation of the GPU and CPU allows efficient cooling and minimal noise.
Small Form Factor PCs are usually more expensive than other regular units as the parts are more specialized and designed at a smaller scale.
You might think you’ll have to spend a truckload of cash, right? Wrong.
The MSI Trident is a budget-friendly option and space-friendly model sure to make your wallet happy.
Don’t also be fooled by its compact size. This gaming PC runs on GTX 1660 Super – strong enough for 1080p gaming with high framerates.
If you’re looking for a compact gaming pc under a thousand bucks which gives you great results on most titles at 1080p, this is a great option.
In addition to the GTX 1660 GPU, this model is backed by a 512GB SSD (highest on our list!). For a PC under $1000, this is quite a steal.
This is enough to guarantee that its Intel Core i5 CPU and GTX 1660 GPU can perform at high capacity easily. Although it only comes with 8GB RAM, one can easily have it upgraded to 16GB without going over the $1000 limit.
- System: Intel Core i5-9400f 2.9GHz 6-Core | Intel H310 Chipset | 8GB DDR4 |...
- Graphics: NVIDIA geforce gtx 1660 6G GDDR5 | 1x HDMI | 1x DisplayPort | 1x DVI
- Connectivity: 4 x USB 3.1 | 4 x USB 2.0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000...
Is This for You?
For those with limited space or simply aiming for a minimalist design, the Trident 3 is your pick.
MSI Trident 3 9SH-444US is topping our charts for best prebuilt Small Form Factor (SFF) gaming PCs with its Intel Core i5 CPU.
- Efficient cooling
- Low noise
- Game changer in graphics and performance
- High storage capacity
- 8GB RAM might not be sufficient for some
- Processor: Intel Core i5-9400F 6-core 2.9GHz (4.1 GHz Max Boost)
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5 (ports: 1x HDMI, 1x Display port)
- RAM: 8GB DDR4 3000 Gaming Memory with Heat Spreader
- SSD: 500GB
- Connectivity: 2x USB 3.0, 4x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports, 1x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C Port, 2x USB 2.0
- Inclusions: Skytech Shadow Gaming Case with Tempered Glass – Black with Gaming Keyboard & Mouse
What We Love About Skytech Shadow Gaming
Running on an Intel Core i5 and Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660, gamers will love optimized gaming performance with the Skytech Shadow.
Any AAA Title, especially those requiring high-speed experience, would run smoothly in this gaming computer.
Gaming experience is definitely amped up with the Skytech Shadow.
It comes with an Intel i5 processor and NVIDIA Turing architecture GTX 1660 GPU, a pairing that is powerful enough to render lags INEXISTENT.
Complemented by the 500GB SSD, this unit also boasts features that any budget-conscious gamer would find hard to resist:
- Advanced graphics features
- Impressive performance
- A more efficient power system
For those who are particular with design, the external casing for this unit is also one of our top favorites. It comes in white casing with RGB interior lights and a fan, encased in a clear glass panel.
- ✔ Intel Core i5-9400F 6-core 2.9GHz (4.1 GHz Max Boost) CPU Processor | 500G...
- ✔ NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5 Graphics Card (Brand May Vary) | 8 GB DDR4...
- ✔ 802.11AC PCIe Wi-Fi | No bloatware | 1x HDMI, 1x DP Guaranteed, additional...
Is This for You?
It’s a great choice for a smooth experience for both gaming and streaming while staying within a $1000 budget.
That being said, it’s awe-surprisingly inexpensive!
- Great balance of performance and price
- Perfect for those into entry-level gaming
- Appealing design
- Could use a higher SSD capacity and memory
Gaming PC Matters 101
If this is your first time buying a gaming PC and the specs are a bit confusing, don’t worry as we’ll walk you through important terms and components to help you choose your best prebuilt PC.
With the ever-increasing options of ready-made PCs in the market, these factors should drive your decision when buying a computer:
Core Processing Unit (CPU): Heart of PC
Also known as “processor”, the CPU is the key important part of all PCs. It is also:
- The operations and quality controller of any gaming PC
- Determines and controls the performance of the PC as a whole
The minimum to go for is a CPU with 4-core chip. The higher the core count, the higher the performance of your CPU.
Most gamers go for a 6-core chip or 8-core at most for their processor. Higher core counts are for more complex work.
However, note that the work is not solely borne by the processor, especially for gaming desktops. To achieve optimum performance, it must be paired with a GPU that can support the power of a gaming PC CPU.
Processor: Intel or Ryzen?
There are only 2 main processors for all of the gaming machines: Intel and Ryzen.
Both are popular options in the gaming community. Since processors are one of the main components of a gaming PC, which processor should you choose?
Intel has stood the test of time, which is why it’s gained a lot of loyal followers. Price-wise, Intel is more expensive than Ryzen. For example, Intel i5 is somewhere at $356 while Ryzen 5 starts at $240.
For processor performance, there are a lot of components to consider to achieve a sound decision. Check out this systematic performance test to see which is the better processor between Intel and Ryzen.
To sum up the experiment, Ryzen performs better than Intel in some areas and vice versa.
Again, it all boils down to purpose and preference. For starters, Ryzen won in integrated graphic performance while Intel has the upper hand on software support.
Graphics Processing Unit (GPU): Enhancer of Gaming Experience
Avid gamers usually check the GPU when looking at PC components or specs.
The best gaming PC highly depends on the GPU.
The GPU is responsible for flawless graphics, spewing out high frame rates, and high-resolution gaming – usually denoted by TX, GTX, RTX in the product details.
Graphics cards follow the same rule: the higher number means better performance.
To illustrate better:
- At 1040p gaming, great options are Nvidia GTX 1650 or higher or AMD RX 570 and up. No lags or dropped frames are to be expected.
- For 1080p gaming, it needs to be paired with later or higher GPU versions. Skytech Shiva’s RTX 2060 for example, can work well with this and handle more advanced and graphics-demanding games.
Even the latest GPU options don’t mean they’re the best for you. Consider the games you’ll play first. There’s no need to go for Nvidia RTX when your games are compatible with Nvidia GTX GPUs.
Random Access Memory (RAM): How Crucial Is It?
Your RAM matters when choosing a PC as it enables faster processing – thus, better performance.
However, it’s the easiest to upgrade if the need arises. One can easily purchase another 8GB stick to remedy insufficient RAM.
For gamers, the lowest storage to go for is 8GB RAM.
Anything below might be challenging for modern game requirements. A better buy would be 16GB RAM. This capacity should be more than enough for the most popular games in the market today.
Games use RAM in order for these to operate. However, you need more than the minimum required for each game in order for you to save the progress or data you have in that game.
Fast Fact: The more complex the graphics are, the higher RAM it would require to operate.
In our list, iBUYPOWER ARCW 105A, CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Master, and Skytech Shiva have the most RAM – 16GB.
Let’s use Fortnite as an example:
This game requires at least 8GB of system memory.
Thus, it would be increasingly difficult to play this in 8GB RAM the longer you play the game. You need to have extra storage available to be able to save data and avoid lags.
Aside from games, this is where your PC stores operational systems and applications too. So if you are planning to use the PC for work or school, you might need more system memory.
Once RAM is used up, the PC has a harder time to “breathe” while running applications.
When buying PCs, higher RAMs are only necessary for more advanced CPU and GPU. Otherwise, it wouldn’t be utilized and would just add up to the cost of your PC.
Solid-State Drives: How Do They Affect Your Computer?
This is another space issue. An SSD acts like a hard drive, EXCEPT, it’s in a solid state…literally.
So while most hard drives like an HDD have a spinning disk that continually runs to work, SSD’s don’t have any moving parts.
SSD is responsible for faster loading time for a computer and its applications.
It supports your main operating system to make sure it functions well and performs at optimum capacity.
On average, 500GB SSD is more than enough for gaming and common applications.
Having a trusty SSD as your main primary device storage allows the PC to boot up faster.
For example, once you press that button to boot up your computer, an impressive rate for SSD would be 20 seconds or less. For games, a 500GB SSD would shorten loading time from 1 minute to 15 seconds.
Size: Does It Affect the Computer?
Prebuilt PCs usually come in medium or small-sized systems. SFF (small form factor) is unobtrusive and compact.
They are perfect if you have limited desk space or do not want a large object in your station.
Do note, however, that since the equipment is compact and specialized, the materials used are a bit rare and limited. Once there is a need to replace or upgrade, there might be limited options or availability. Parts for SFF are often more expensive too.
Due to their size, there is no ample space to fix the noise generated by the system. The limited space also constricts cooling so make sure there is proper ventilation in the area when buying an SFF.
On the other hand, we have the medium or mid-towers which are more common for prebuilt PCs. Some have clear or glass panels to see the color schemes in the interior. There are also manufacturers who allow customization of these colors.
Most come with their own cooling system. A lot of available options also run on minimal noise. Between an SFF and mid-tower, if space is not an issue for you, we highly suggest going for medium-sized PCs.
What is Power Supply Unit (PSU)?
PSU basically supplies the power to make the whole system work.
It doesn’t have a direct effect on the performance of your PC but it’s important to know the PSU for gaming computers.
To avoid damaging your PC components, take note of watt’s the optimum PSU for your gaming PC (pun intended).
Tip: More advanced graphic cards require higher voltage PSUs.
For reference, most gaming PCs run on a power supply of 500W-750W. Since this is only external, if there is a need to supplement this, there are cheap but safe options available online.
Is $1,000 Good for a Prebuilt Gaming PC?
Depending on your priority and personal preference, this question does not have a solid yes or no answer.
If you are on a budget, you would be able to find a way to build a PC with similar specs and components as a prebuilt unit for a lower cost.
However, there are issues with the warranty and of course, the time it takes for one to assemble a computer.
Considering the parts and the time it takes to build a PC from scratch, it might be better to resort to a pre-built machine. Some don’t have the patience and right tools to do this.
When it comes to personal preference, a $1,000 budget for a reliable and high-performing PC would garner different opinions.
It goes without saying that the more specs, features, and memory storage you need, the more expensive the PC gets. However, for a prebuilt gaming PC, there are decent options that are well within the $1,000 budget.
By “decent” we mean having the right system in place that will deliver high-quality resolution, high frame rates with no lags or system difficulty.
Prebuilt Gaming PC Vs. Personally Assembled Unit?
While there is clearly no right or wrong answer to this question, there are some factors that may help you decide which one is best for you.
Pros of a Prebuilt Gaming PC under 1000
Simple and Ready To Use
From the moment you unbox a prebuilt gaming PC, it will only take 5 to 10 minutes to set it up and get it running.
A clear advantage to prebuilt units is that they are a plug and play device. There is no need to assemble or prepare any tools, just a cleared desk or space where the computer will be mounted.
Not everyone has the right tools, knowledge, and time to assemble a PC from scratch.
After procuring the necessary tools and equipment, cables/circuits for the device, you need to allot about 2-4 hours to assemble the whole unit.
Avoid Unwanted Complications
For those who are not adept in computer systems, an advantage that comes with prebuilt PCs would be the warranty.
For any issues or problems with the device, one can opt to call the service department of the computer manufacturer to have it fixed.
Cons of a Prebuilt Gaming PC under 1000
It’s not so much as a con depending on one’s preference. Again, there are multiple options available in the market that give a lot of bang for your buck.
For those requiring higher performance PCs, prebuilt units have their own system in place. Some might find this limiting.
A Possibly Cheaper Option
Building your own PC might save you some money if you have the right tools and some extra PC components. Purchasing the parts and chips would cost less than buying a unit with similar features.
Whether it be aesthetic design or internal upgrades, an advantage to building your own PC is you get to customize the look and power of your computer.
You can opt to run it on the latest processors available, increase the storage, or add LED lights inside the casing. It’s definitely one of a kind and hard to replicate.
Pre-built gaming PCs under $1000 are gaining more and more traction as computer manufacturers try to best out the latest versions in the market.
To do this, manufacturers offer quality units that are not only budget-friendly but also offer a killer gaming experience.
To recap, our top 3 picks are:
- CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Master – Best Overall
- Skytech Archangel– Best Value
- iBUYPOWER Gaming PC Trace 4 – Best Budget Pick
All three offer astounding performance to value ratio more than any other prebuilt PCs in the same price range.
These are also the top brands in the PC gaming industry. If you are a bit constricted in terms of budget, you won’t be disappointed with our most budget-friendly option in our list – CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Master.
Pre-built gaming PCs under $1000 are changing the gaming industry with these great deals. Be sure to check out these options to help you in choosing the PC that is most suitable for your gaming needs!
Let us know your thoughts and experience by leaving a comment below.