Having a higher RAM means your laptop can handle some of the most demanding tasks most users try to run.
One of the reasons why when looking for high-end gaming and business laptops, having more than 16 gigs of RAM is the gold standard when choosing the best laptops for different purposes.
So, if you’re looking for high-quality 32GB RAM laptops on the market today, be my guest! I have done the hard part for you to choose the best gaming laptop at any given price point.
The 7 Best 32GB RAM Laptops to Consider
Whether gaming or working, having a high-end gaming or business laptop is a great way to work smoothly and quickly. Here are the 7 Best 32GB RAM Laptops to Consider!
- Display: 15.6″ IPS QHD [2560×1440] 240Hz
- Processor: Intel Core i9-12900H, 5.0GHz Clock Speed, 14 Cores
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080TI, 16GB, GDDR6
- RAM and Storage: 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD
- Operating System: Windows 11 Pro
If you are looking for a high-end gaming laptop, the ASUS ROG Strix Scar 15 can run the most intensive games and applications on a whim.
This versatile laptop is more than enough for any superstar gamer. Whether using it for professional gaming or graphic design, you will not encounter any performance delays or hiccups.
Its display exhibits crisp quality, and the processor is powerful enough to run almost all applications and games for years. The anti-glare screen almost feels like the cherry on top regarding viewing angles.
The combination of the Intel Core i9 processor and RTX 3080Ti can run any games or applications you throw at it. However, you can only enjoy this experience if you have the money.
While this is the best laptop for me, the only problem is the price, which is significantly higher than only quite a few can afford.
However, if you’re looking for a gaming machine with 32 GB RAM, I assume you have the means and ways to get it.
- 17.3 inch HD+ ( 1600 x 900 ) TN 250nits Anti-glare Display, Intel Quad-Core...
- 256GB SSD, 8GB DDR4 SDRAM
- 180 degree hinge, WiFi 802.11ac and Bluetooth 5.0
- It can run the most demanding games
- Impressive gaming performance
- Long battery life
- Great for video editing
- Smooth gaming experience
- Extremely high price
- High power consumption
2. No products found. – Best Value
No products found.
No products found.
- Display: 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Anti-Glare IPS
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 6800H, 3.2 GHz Clock Speed
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti 4 GB GDDR6
- RAM and Storage: 32GB RAM, 1 TB
- Operating System: Windows 11 Home 64-bit
For anyone looking for a gaming laptop that hits right at the sweet spot of performance, gaming, and budget, I highly recommend the ASUS TUF Gaming A15.
Its full HD Display and powerful Ryzen processor are built to play AAA games. For me, I would rank this gaming laptop around the mid-range department.
This 32 GB RAM laptop has impressive battery life, which is more than enough for any casual or hardcore gamer attending classes daily.
Its graphics card offers a significant performance boost over most of its predecessors, and you can enjoy games at the highest-quality possible. The RGB backlit keyboard makes typing in the dark a breeze.
I like this gaming laptop. It is intended for casual and hardcore gamers on a tight budget and squeezes every penny they have to make playing games achievable at higher resolutions.
No products found.
- Short software loading times
- Smooth gameplay
- Can run games without problems
- Amazing gaming experience
- Premium build quality
- Longer battery life
- It lacks any thunderbolt support
- Ample storage for the price
- Display: 15.6-inch Ultra Sharp FHD Wide View
- Processor: Intel Core i7 4810MQ, 3.8 GHz Clock Speed
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA Quadro K2100M
- RAM and Storage: 32G RAM and 256GB SSD
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
For students and casual gamers on a tight budget looking for a decent laptop to play their favorite games, the Dell Precision M4800 might be the best laptop for you.
Intel Core I7-4810 powers this business laptop with a maximum turbo frequency of 3.80GHz, enough to play games at high resolutions and settings.
What’s interesting about this laptop is it’s not equipped with Nvidia’s RTX series or AMD Radeon Vega graphics.
Instead, it is equipped with the NVIDIA Quadro K2100M, which is good for applications such as Nuke, Maya, and SolidWorks, to name a few.
While this is one of the better budget laptops on the market today, it still doesn’t have the performance to rival a gaming rig or laptop.
On the flip side, it can play almost all games at decent settings and respectable FPS.
- Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified by the manufacturer...
- Fantastic gaming experience
- Decent gaming performance for the price
- Decent audio quality
- Crisp FHD wide-view display
- Large port selection
- Below-average battery life
- Small touchpad
- Display: 15.6 Inches | QHD 240Hz Display
- Processor: Intel Core i7 12800H
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti GPU
- RAM and Storage: 32GB RAM and 1TB storage space
- Operating System: Windows 11
The Razer Blade 15 is one of the best gaming laptops on the market today. It has all the power in the world to run programs simultaneously and power-intensive games without experiencing lag.
Razer has definitely kicked it up a notch regarding specifications as the gaming laptop industry is becoming competitive. The Razer Blade 15 has everything you want in a gaming laptop.
It is equipped with a very powerful processor and graphics card, a large capacity storage, and a QHD display that offers some of the clearest and most crisp monitor qualities possible.
This gaming laptop has several port selections, including a mini display port, an SD card reader, a USB-C slot that supports thunderbolt 3, and various ports and connections.
The Razer Blade 15 is not a portable laptop by any means. However, its weight is relatively lighter compared to the competition.
Overall, this has got to be one of the most powerful gaming laptops created by Razer.
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti GPU: Bringing the flagship 80 Ti class of GPUs to...
- 12th Gen Intel Core i7 14-Core CPU: Experience cutting-edge power with the newly...
- QHD 240Hz Display: High refresh rate meets high resolution to provide a...
- Superb performance makes gaming fun
- Battery life lasts up to 8 hours when gaming
- It features RGB backlit keyboard
- Extremely high priced
- Dual speakers leave a lot to be desired
- Display: 15.6″ UHD+ 4K (3840 x 2400)
- Processor: Intel Core i7-12700H
- Graphics Card: Intel Iris XE Graphics + Nvidia GeForce GTX 3050Ti 4GB
- RAM and Storage: 32GB RAM and 1TB SSD
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
If you’re a fan of Dell XPS models, you would recognize this model doesn’t look new compared to some of its predecessors. It feels and looks pretty much the same, albeit with upgraded components.
First, the design is pretty sleek and slim, which I feel is a great bonus if you plan to use it outside of your home.
Also, the brand gives you the luxury of choosing color schemes. It can either be the black or white variants. However, I love the black color scheme, which looks elegant and sleek.
As for the build quality, I was instantly impressed by getting a hold of these. It felt premium from the moment I touched it.
Well, as for the performance, I wasn’t bothered one bit. For most resource-intensive tasks and triple AAA game titles, I throw at it; it simply runs everything.
While the Intel UHD graphics is a plus, I would still not recommend using it. For gaming, use the dedicated graphics card to suit your needs when it’s about time to play.
- It has a fingerprint reader
- This touch-screen laptop can support data transfer
- Excellent graphics
- Amazing performance
- It runs cool even under a full load
- Basic design
- Average webcam
- Display: 15.6 Inches OLED UHD (1920×1080)
- Processor: Intel Core i9-11900H
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060
- RAM and Storage: 32GB RAM and 1TB SSD
- Operating System: Windows 11 Pro
ASUS ZenBook Pro Duo 15 OLED UX582 Laptop is a powerful gaming laptop. It is one of the most advanced gaming laptops from the Zenbook family.
For the screen, the OLED display is simply remarkable. It provides crisp, detailed, and vibrant sharp colors that rival even some of the best TVs today.
While reading the specifications, I immediately played some of my most graphics-intensive games. To my surprise, they run pretty smoothly, albeit with the warming of the bottom part.
Still, this can be alleviated if you buy a laptop cooling pad which is a cheap solution. The 5.16 pounds is light enough to carry this 32GB RAM laptop anywhere.
The Intel Core i9 processor breezes past any application I run, and the graphics card plays almost all the games.
The performance is snappy enough that I already recommended this 32GB RAM laptop to my fellow gamer friends.
Overall, the ASUS Zenbook family doesn’t disappoint. If you have the money for it, I strongly suggest you buy one and see how this laptop can elevate your gaming experience to the highest level.
- Aspect Ratio:16:9
- Complimentary 3-month Adobe Creative Cloud subscription with the purchase. Learn...
- ScreenPad Plus: 14 inch 4K matte touchscreen, giving your endless way to...
- Wider and more accurate screen pad
- It contains different ports for multiple external devices
- Snappy keyboard keys
- OLED panel offers crisp and vibrant color details
- Thunderbolt 4 charges faster than a USB type C port
- Great for video editing
- Loud fans when gaming
- Awkward keyboard and touchpad orientation
- Quite hefty
- Display: 15.6″ Full HD IPS-Level 144Hz Thin Bezel Display
- Processor: Intel Core i7-10750H 2.60 GHz Clock Speed
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 6GB
- RAM and Storage: 32GB RAM DD4, 2TB NVMe Solid State Drive
- Operating System: Windows 10 home
MSI ranks amongst the upper echelon when providing some of the best gaming laptops the world has ever seen. Their very own CUK GF65 costs less but performs great.
It has that sweet blend of performance, functionality, and price.I learned to enjoy the sound quality of its speakers, and it doesn’t heat up much when playing graphics-intensive games.
In addition, it has a slim profile, which I feel adds to the overall portability of this laptop. The IPS-Level panel produces clear and crisp quality vibrant images.
Furthermore, I was impressed with its ability to tone down temperatures even when gaming. A feature that most laptops within the price range can’t offer.
- Processor: Intel Core i7-10750H Six Core Processor (12MB Cache, 2.6GHz-5.0GHz)...
- RAM: 32GB DDR4 2666MHz | Hard Drive: 2TB NVMe Solid State Drive
- Keyboard: Single Backlight with Anti-Ghost Key+ Silver Lining | Operating...
- 120Hz FHD screen
- Great price to performance
- Powerful discrete graphics card
- Lightweight and portable
- Premium quality
- It can transfer data at lightning speeds
- It doesn’t come with any multimedia Fn keys
Is 32GB RAM Overkill for a Laptop?
Generally speaking, 32GB RAM is overkill for a laptop. If you use your laptop for casual browsing, work, and other stuff, then 8 or 16 gigs of RAM will suffice.
However, if you’re using your laptop for graphic-intensive games and applications, having more than 16 gigs of RAM will strike the sweet spot regarding performance boost.
How much RAM you need depends on what your intentions are. Sometimes, 32GB of laptop RAM is enough, but this isn’t the case often. Other times, you’d want to consider a RAM disk.
If you’re doing multimedia editing, HD videos, high-performance gaming, 3D modeling, and intensive multitasking, having a laptop RAM above 32Gb is the ideal choice.
Nevertheless, how much memory you need depends on why you’re buying a laptop. Make no mistake; having more RAM is beneficial if you run bigger programs without slowing down.
What Are the Factors to Consider When Buying the Best 32GB RAM Laptop?
From cutting-edge graphics to powerful processors and ultra-crisp high-quality resolutions, choosing what gaming laptop you will be going after can be overwhelming.
With gaming graphics constantly innovating and powerful processors becoming more accessible, is performance the greatest factor when choosing the best gaming laptop?
The processor is the brain of the entire system, and for the most part, it is responsible for running intense applications and games without hiccups.
As I’ve mentioned, laptop chips are becoming more and more accessible and affordable to everyone.
As you can see from the list above, some of these laptops are equipped with the latest processors from Intel and AMD.
The only problem is that some of these powerful processors use too much power and can be inconvenient if you only use them for work.
Thankfully, with constant innovations, power efficiency and processing power are achievable at a lower cost.
When choosing a 32GB RAM laptop, look for laptops equipped with Intel Core I series chips or AMD Ryzen Chips.
I recommend choosing Intel i5s, i7s, and i9s for Intel processors. Ryzen 5, 7, and 9 processors are more than enough for AMD chips for gaming and running intensive applications.
These processors packed enough juice to run simultaneous applications simultaneously and without problems. So, whatever programs or games you’ll throw at it, it will run it smoothly.
I believe choosing a powerful processor also goes hand in hand when choosing graphics processing power.
Discrete graphics cards are the norm for an amazing gaming experience, albeit the weight and portability.
Integrated graphics might be the standard way back 10 years ago, but nothing beats a discrete graphics card in terms of performance.
But with constant innovation, intel UHD graphics have become somewhat relevant again.
For example, the integrated Intel Iris processor is capable of playing intensive games without the need for a discrete graphics card.
Still, the same can be said for people wanting to buy a gaming laptop for work needs.
Most of the time, gaming laptops equipped with discrete graphics cards are too heavy and don’t offer portability.
As a result, if you’re looking to buy a gaming laptop for work purposes and light gaming, I highly recommend choosing a laptop with integrated Intel Iris chipsets.
But if you’re a hardcore gamer, going for a gaming laptop with a discrete graphics card is the best way to go about it.
High-performing gaming laptops are relatively rare to have long battery lives, so processor brands like AMD and Intel have made it possible to enjoy gaming for longer periods with power-efficient processors.
Like what a battery is to a cellphone, you’d want something with high capacity to ensure your game or work for long hours without running and looking for a nearby outlet to power it up.
I am more of a performance-than-looks guy regarding gaming laptops. However, laptops for gaming are already becoming thinner and thinner by the day due to constant innovations.
There are also some cases when laptops are bulky while others are slim. Personally, this is more of a personal preference kind of thing. Whatever you feel can make the experience immersive and entertaining, it’s really up to you.
You’d want a laptop that can provide you with some of the clearest and crispest display quality. And rightfully so, laptops from this price segment are eager enough to showcase their capabilities.
Most gaming laptops have 15.6 to 17.3-inch screens. While I’m more of a bigger is better kind of guy, most gamers prefer it to be small for added portability when trying to play more outside of their homes.
OLED panels with high resolutions are still the craze these days. However, you can never go wrong with Full HD LCD displays too!
Modern gaming laptops can offer 4k resolutions at staggering refresh rate levels. As for me, the sweetest spot for gamers is right around 144hz refresh rate, and a Full HD Panel or 1920x1080p resolution is more than enough.
For hardcore gamers, I recommend going for high refresh rates that resolve. This setting can offer a more immersive and better experience overall.
The RAM or Random Access Memory is an essential component in what makes PCs and Laptops work. Having more RAM, especially good and trusted brands, is life-changing!
One of the biggest limitations for customers is how expensive 32GB RAM laptops are, so they settle for a more budget option.
Although, if you have the money, you might as well go all out with what you want to buy since this is basically a long-term investment.
This article should give you plenty of options on which high-quality laptops to choose for your intended needs that will serve as your virtual asset in the long run.